A pair of red shoes makes a black dressed woman shine.

Sunday 17 April 2011



Café Roch (Pamplona)




Last wednesday I was walking round trying to find people wearing red shoes. When I was going to go back home, as I hadn’t found anything interesting, I saw a woman in her late 70’s or even in her 80’s wearing bright red shoes with a very smart grey pencil skirt. She went into a cafe and I stared at her while I tried to gather up the courage to go in and ask her if I could take a picture of her shoes. I finally did. A friend of her was wearing garnet ones. Ten minutes later, and after taking pictures of not only the woman I saw and amazed me but of her friends too, I left the place with a feeling I had never had before. I rode my bike home and I couldn’t stop smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment